All (24) Of Your New Jersey CLE Credits by
Self-Study of these Audio CDs, Audio Flash Drives, Audio Files
(Email), and DVDs
All New Jersey Alternate Verifiable Learning Format CLE Accredited
Attention All New Jersey Attorneys
• Every NJ attorney is permanently assigned to one of two NJ CLE compliance groups,
determined by their birthday. Compliance Group 1, those born from January 1 through June 30, will certify compliance in even-numbered years and Compliance Group
2, those born from July 1 through December 31, will certify compliance in odd-numbered years.
• New Jersey attorneys must earn (24) credits during their two-year reporting period. Of the (24) credits, (5) need to be in the areas of ethics and/or professionalism, and of those (5) ethics credits, a minimum of (2) must be concentrated in diversity, inclusion, and elimination of bias. Attorneys in Group 2 reporting compliance with the CLE requirement in 2021 are not required to meet this revised ethics credit requirement.
• *COVID-19 Temporary Change: The Supreme Court of New Jersey has ordered that effective immediately and until further order of the Court, the live classroom instruction requirement is relaxed. Until further notice, all twenty-four credit hours for the compliance period may be fulfilled through approved courses offered in alternative verifiable learning formats.
• Up to 12 additional credit hours can be carried over to a subsequent compliance
• Each order includes a Critique for you to complete and return to us which will verify
your Self-Study. Upon receipt of the completed critique(s) and verification of your course participation, we will send a NJ CLE Certificate Of Attendance for each program
• Financial hardship policy available upon request.
Understanding And Reducing Unconscious Biases In The Legal Profession (1.2 Diversity & Inclusion Credits) +
*Diversity And Inclusion In The Legal Profession (1.2 Diversity & Inclusion Credits) +
Protecting Your Client Matters From Cyber Attacks (1.2 General Credits) +
Asset Protection Planning (3.6 General Credits) +
Arbitration: Important Developments (4 General Credits) +
Covenants Not To Compete (1.5 General Credits) +
Intellectual Property (4 General Credits) +
Work Product Doctrine (4 General Credits)
*This Package is our Set P PLUS Diversity And Inclusion In The Legal Profession to satisfy the NEW! NJ 2-Credit D&I requirement.
Eliminating Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Bias in the Legal Profession (1.2 Diversity & Inclusion Credits)
+ * Gender Bias In The Legal Profession (1.2 Diversity & Inclusion Credits)
+ Legal Ethics Collection (4 Ethics Credits) + E-Filing In New York State Courts: Procedures, Problems, Recent Caselaw (1.2 General Credits) +
Expert Witnesses: Effective Direct And Cross Examinations (1.2 General Credits)
+ Forensic Evidence: Uses And Disuse Through Trial (1.8 General Credits) +
New York COVID-19 Tolls: What You Need To Know (2 NY Professional Practice Credits)** +
Jury Selection: Effective Tactics (1.8 General Credits) +
Motion Practice Update (February 11, 2021) (1.2 General Credits)
Motor Vehicle Accident Litigation In New York: Serious Injury, Liability, SUM Coverage (4 General Credits) +
New York Civil Evidence: A Useful Caselaw Review (4 General Credits)
Rambo Litigation Tactics: Recognize And Outmaneuver (1.8 General Credits)
Virtual Depositions: How To Excel In The Remote Environment (1.8 General Credits)
*This Package is our Litigation Concentrated Package PLUS Gender Bias to satisfy the NEW! NJ 2-Credit D&I requirement
**New York COVID-19 Tolls: What You Need To Know. We may only issue a New York Certificate for this program. For credit in New Jersey you will need to follow the New Jersey Self-Application process here: https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/cle/forms-fees.