Flash Drive Containing .mp3 Audio File and .pdf Course Book File
In this October 8, 2020, 2.5-hour program, Neil Pedersen, Esquire summarizes the most significant fifteen anti-discrimination statutes. He identifies the protected persons, covered employers, protected classes, and prohibited conduct of each statute. Mr. Pedersen further explains defenses, exhaustion, and remedies for each.
Neil Pedersen, Principal of Pedersen Law, APLC, in Irvine, California, has practiced employment law for over thirty years. He has spoken and written widely on many employment/labor law topics, including those covered in this useful program.
Major topics include:Four Eras Of Anti-Discrimination Legislation
Discussion of: the statute, protected persons, covered employers, protected classes, prohibited conduct, defenses, exhaustion, and remedies of the following Anti-Discrimination Federal Statues:
- Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Section 1981 of the 1866 Civil Rights Act
- Americans With Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act of 2008 (ADAA)
- Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- Equal Pay Act of 1963
- Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act of 2009
- Family and Medical Leave Act of 1993 (FMLA)
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA)
- Federal Labor Standard Act (FLSA)
- Section 1983 Of The 1871 Civil Rights Act
- 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution
- Title IX of the 1972 Education Amendments Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA)
- Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA) of 1986
FORMS FOR LAWYERS: For fully-editable immediately downloadable forms in many practice areas, please go to www.NLFforms.com.