• Every NJ attorney is permanently assigned to one of two NJ CLE compliance groups,
determined by their birthday. Compliance Group 1, those born from January 1 through June 30, will
certify compliance in even-numbered years and Compliance Group 2, those born
from July 1 through December 31, will certify compliance in odd-numbered years.
• 24 credit hours of continuing legal education is required every two years,
including 4 credits in ethics and/or professionalism.
• Due to COVID-19, effective March 10, 2020 and until
further notice, the New Jersey Supreme Court now allows New Jersey lawyers to
earn ALL of their required 24 CLE credits with our Email Delivery Audio Courses
(MPs), Audio CDs, Audio Flash Drives or DVDs (i.e. alternate verifiable learning
• *Effective 11/9/12, New Jersey lawyers who reside in,
work in, AND are licensed in a mandatory
CLE jurisdiction that allows for 100% of CLE courses to be taken through
alternative verifiable learning formats shall, through reciprocity, be able to
satisfy their NJ CLE obligation through 100% alternative verifiable learning
formats. ALL THREE conditions MUST be met for this exception to NJ
CLE Regulation 201:8 to apply.
• Up to 12 additional credit hours can be carried over to a subsequent compliance period.
• Self-Study of these CD-ROMs will obtain these New Jersey CLE Credits for
• Each order includes a Critique for you to complete and return to us which will
verify your Self-Study. Upon receipt of the completed critique(s) and
verification of your course participation, we will send a NJ CLE Certificate Of
Attendance for each program completed.
• Financial hardship policy available upon request.
• Earn these New Jersey CLE Credits.
• ORDER YOUR
SINGLE-USER EMAIL DELIVERY PACKAGE TODAY!