Social Security and Medicare are two of the most important government programs. They are also among the most complicated. In this 1.5-hour August 30, 2021 program, Steven G. Siegel provides a valuable explanation of the federal Social Security and Medicare systems, including how to navigate through their claim benefits. He also offers many helpful planning tips to maximize those benefits.
Mr. Siegel is president of The Siegel Group, a Morristown, NJ-based national consulting firm specializing in tax consulting, estate planning, and advising family business owners and entrepreneurs. Mr. Siegel holds a BS from Georgetown University, a JD from Harvard Law School, and an LLM in Taxation from New York University.
Major topics include:
- essential planning for benefits
- earning credits, payments into Social Security and applying for benefits
- eligibility and calculation of benefits
- taxation of benefits
- benefits for spouses (including divorcees) and survivors
- benefit strategies
- enrollment and eligibility, the parts of Medicare (A, B, C and D), application for enrollment
- benefits under Part A
- Part B: premiums and benefits
- Part C: advantage plans
- benefits under Part D Prescription Drug Plan
- Medigap Plans
- coverage issues
FORMS FOR LAWYERS: For fully-editable immediately downloadable forms in many practice areas, please go to www.NLFforms.com.
BOOKS FOR LAWYERS: Over
125 useful books on important legal issues facing attorneys are now available for immediate download at www.NLFforms.com. (Reading books without also listening to or viewing a recorded seminar earns NO CLE credits.)