Earn ALL (12) Kentucky CLE Credits with these Email Delivery, CDs and DVDs
Kentucky Technologically Transmitted (Email Delivery/CD/DVD) CLE Approved Courses
Technologically transmitted courses for Kentucky MUST be completed by June 30 of the CLE cycle during
which they were purchased in order to receive CLE
credits for this year's reporting cycle.
Attention All Kentucky Attorneys!
• Kentucky attorneys must earn 12CLE
reporting period (July 1 - June 30), including 2EthicsCredits.
• Kentucky allows you to earn
(12) of your CLE Credits, including both Ethics and General
Credits with technologically transmitted courses, including Email Delivery, CD & DVD programs.
• KY CLE credits in excess of the minimum annual CLE requirement, up to a
maximum of 24, may carry-forward to the next educational year.
• Each of these National Law Foundation programs is approved
for Kentucky CLE credit.
• Kentucky attorneys must self-report their participation in Technologically
Transmitted courses to the Kentucky Bar.
• Each National Law Foundation program includes 2 forms for you to complete:
Kentucky Certificate of Attendance (KBA Form 3) and a Kentucky CLE
Technologically Transmitted Course Evaluation.
• Report participation in these KY-approved courses through your
Member CLE Portal at
Kentucky Bar-assigned Activity Number is printed on the KBA Form 3
included with your order. All Activity Numbers expire June 30. Retain
the KBA Form 3 for your CLE records.
• Return your Evaluation form to National Law Foundation by mail or
email as shown on the provided form within 7 days of reporting your
These Courses Are Approved For Kentucky CLE Credits When Completed by June 30,
KENTUCKY CLE EMAIL DELIVERY, AUDIO CD AND DVD PACKAGES
Click Price For More Information.
Kentucky Full Compliance Litigation Package - 9 Course Package
Ethics: Advance Waivers And Client Consent To Future Conflicts(1 Ethics Credit)
+ The Virtual Law Office: Important Ethics Rules (1 Ethics Credit) + Creating An Effective Discovery Plan (1.5 General Credits) + Expert Witnesses: Effective Direct And Cross Examinations (1 General Credit) + Eyewitness Unintentional False Testimony (1.5 General Credits) + Forensic Evidence: Uses And Disuse Through Trial (1.5 General Credits) + Jury Selection: Effective Tactics (1.5 General Credits) + “Rambo” Litigation Tactics: Recognize And Outmaneuver (1.5 General Credits) + Virtual Depositions: How To Excel In The Remote Environment (1.5 General Credits)