EMAIL DIRECT: Email Delivery (next business day) with Files Attached: Audio Course File (.mp3) and Course Book File (.pdf)
This 1-hour program is included in the 4.3-hour
compilation course entitled New York Practice (CPLR) Hot Topics (NLF
course #546). You will earn CLE credit by completing
EITHER the individual program listed below
OR that compilation. You may not earn
CLE credit for BOTH this program and the 4.3-hour compilation.
Disclosure is a very significant part of New York
Practice. In this helpful June 20, 2019 1-hour program,
Patrick M. Connors, Esquire explains important recent developments and how
to use them in your practice.
Mr. Connors is the Albert and Angela Farone Distinguished Professor In New York
Civil Practice at Albany Law School. In
January 2013, Professor Connors became the author for Siegel, New York Practice.
The publication's sixth edition, David D. Siegel and Patrick M. Connors, New
York Practice (6th ed. Thomson) is available in hard copy, ebook and on
Westlaw. The treatise has been cited in thousands of reported cases and has been
called "The Bible" for litigation in New York State courts.
Major topics include:
- CPLR 3101: Scope of disclosure
Forman v. Henkin, Romano v. Steelcase Inc., Vasquez-Santos v. Mathew, Pizzi
v. Muccia, Kanaly v. DeMartino, Colucci v. Stuyvesant Plaza, Inc., Washington v.
Trustees of the M.E. Church of Livingston Manor, Schmitt v. Oneonta City School
- CPLR 3103: Protective orders
Forman v. Henkin, Vandershield Ltd. v. Isaacson
- CPLR 3110: Where the deposition is to be taken within the state
Keech v. 30 East 85th Street Co., Leary v. Bendow, Mazario v. Snitow Kanfer
Holtzer & Millus LLP
- CPLR 3111: Production of things at the examination
- Part 221: Uniform Rules For The Conduct Of Depositions
Zbigniewicz v. Sebzda, Freidman v. Fayenson
- CPLR 3120: Discovery and production of documents and things for
inspecting, testing, copying or photocopying
- CPLR 3121: Physical or mental examination
Markel v. Pure Power Boot Camp, Inc.
- CPLR 3122: Objection to disclosure, inspection or examination; compliance
- CPLR 3123: Admission as to matters of fact, papers, documents and photographs
Smith v. Brown
- CPLR 3126: Penalties for refusal to comply with order or to disclose
FORMS: For fully-editable,
immediately downloadable forms in many practice
areas, please go to
BOOKS FOR LAWYERS: Over 125 useful books on
important legal issues facing attorneys are now available for immediate download
(Reading books without also listening to or viewing a
recorded seminar earns NO CLE credits.)