• Beginning in 2017, Connecticut attorneys must earn 12 MCLE Credits each
year (January 1-December 31), including 2 Credits in
Ethics and Professionalism topics.
• Connecticut allows you to earn ALL (12) of your MCLE Credits,
including Ethics and Professionalism and General
credits, through participation in recorded audio/video self-study courses. You
are permitted two (2) carryover credits each year.
• Carry-Over: Connecticut attorneys may carry over 2 credits, including ethics, into the next reporting period.
• PLEASE NOTE: Connecticut MCLE Credits are based on a
60-Minute Hour (i.e., 1.0 CT MCLE credit is earned after
listening to or viewing a program for 60 minutes). Neighboring states New York
and Rhode Island CLE Credits are based on a 50-Minute Hour. Earned NY & RI CLE
Credits will need to be recomputed using a 60-Minute Hour when applied towards
the CT CLE requirement.
National Law Foundation is an accredited/approved CLE program sponsor
in 29 states. These courses meet
Connecticut’s Superior Court Rules Section
2-27A(b)(1) for Connecticut MCLE credit.
• You will receive a Participation Log/Certificate of
Completion with each course, which must be completed and
retained in your records for seven (7) years.
You may track your participation in these courses through your online
Connecticut Bar Professional Development Journal.
• Earn these Connecticut MCLE Credits with National Law Foundation
• ORDER YOUR