• In order to maintain your California license, for each reporting period you MUST EARN 25 MCLE CREDITS INCLUDING:
> 2 Bias Elimination Credits (1 of which must focus on implicit bias and the promotion of bias reducing strategies)
> 1 Competence Issues Credit
> 4 Legal Ethics Credits
By The Following Dates:
• Last Name N-Z – Jan. 31, 2023
• Last Name H-M – Jan. 31, 2024
• Last Name A-G – Jan. 31, 2025
• California allows you to earn ALL (25) of your Participatory MCLE Credits with these Single-User Email Delivery or Audio Flash Drive Course Packages.
• Each order includes a Record of Attendance for you to complete and return to National Law Foundation. Upon verification, National Law Foundation will issue you a Certificate of Attendance. Keep this certificate on file for a minimum of four years.
• The National Law Foundation is an approved California MCLE Sponsor (Sponsor #355).
• Reporting: California attorneys must report their own attendance by logging into their My State Bar profile and submitting a statement of compliance: https://members.calbar.ca.gov/login.aspx
• ORDER YOUR Email Delivery or Audio Flash Drive Package TODAY!